Mill Street Complex Overview
The Mill Green Complex comprises approximately 40,445 sqm of NLA and 281 car bays and has recently benefited from a revised maximum plot ratio bonus available subject to the amenity created with a potential NLA for the site of approximately 80,000 sqm. The Mill Green Complex also has the potential to be strata titled into three separate building components, which enhances liquidity options. Since acquiring the Mill Green Complex in late 2011, a comprehensive refurbishment, including:
- lift upgrades for all the buildings;
- new chillers in 197 St Georges Terrace and 1 Mill Street;
- a comprehensive refurbishment of all office floor accommodation including new floor coverings, internal walls and suspended ceilings and various cosmetic items;
- the provision of new mechanical, electrical and fire protection services; and
- extensive façade works, particularly for 5 Mill Street and 1 Mill Street.
To view the Mill Green Perth website, please click on the link: Mill Green Home Page