|Owner||GDI No. 38 Diversified Property Trust|
46-48 Anderson Street, Port Hedland is situated approximately 1km east of the Port Hedland Commercial District. Port Hedland is 1630 km north of Perth and 220 kilometres east northeast of Karratha.
Port Hedland has a population of approximately 20,000 and is primarily a sea port for the Pilbara Region in the mineral rich northwest, in particular BHP’s and Fortescue Metals’ mining interests at various sites in the surrounding area.
The property is situated on the southern side of Anderson Street within the industrial precinct of Port Hedland.
Surrounding development comprises a mixture of general industrial properties including mining support services and machinery based land uses.